Monday 18 June 2012

Article Published

In case any of my blog-readers are interested, I just had an article I've written published in the Fibromyalgia Chronic Pain Association magazine called Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Life. It's the same article about Who Should Treat Fibro: Rheumatologists or Neurologists that's listed below. But the magazine has some other great articles too. So I encourage you to check out the FMCPA site.

Anyway, here is the magazine cover, etc.

















Again, if you can't read the article here, because the print is too small, just scroll down a few posts to find it as a blog that I posted here on June1st. Either way, I hope you enjoy it.

Kevin

Kevin White, MD, PhD, multiple award-winning researcher, author, teacher & speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment