Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentine's Day Poll

Well... Valentine's Day has come and gone and the flower and confection shops are just digging out from all the money they've made... and it's time for you to see the results of my first annual pre-Valentine's Day poll. On the home page of my website I asked visitors (mostly with fibro I presume) what they and their partners tended to or liked to do to celebrate International Flowers & Chocolates Day... and here are the results.  Drum roll please...



So there you have it. It's mostly chocolates & flowers or NOTHING.  But a few of you creative souls came up with something better. I know I can't help but wonder what that courageous 4% did. Either way, I hope you all had a relatively good day in terms of pain, fatigue and spending time with those who love and support you.

Speaking of which... a new poll has been posted on my web page that I'd love you to answer. The question is: Which disbelieving person in your life would you MOST want to believe that your fibromyalgia is real? To answer this, just go to my website homepage and scroll down a tad to find the poll box.  I look forward to hearing from you.


Kevin White, MD, PhD, multiple award-winning researcher, author, teacher & speaker


No comments:

Post a Comment