If you have pain in your hands, have you ever had a hot wax treatment at physiotherapy or occupational therapy? If so, how did it feel? Many people find it feels WONDERFUL. Wouldn't it be nice if you could give yourself hot wax treatments at home?
Well... you can... or at least, you can do something that feels much the same.
What you need:
(1) A sink with hot running water
(2) A bottle of mineral oil
(3) A thin pair of plastic gloves (non-latex if you are allergic)
What you do:
(1) Fill the sink up with hot water. How hot? Hot enough that it's hot, but not so hot that you can't stand to hold a bare hand in it for at least 10 seconds. In other words, we don't want you burning yourself.
(2) Rub mineral oil on both hands (really cover the entire hand)
(3) Pull the gloves on
(4) Soak your hands in the hot water for 10-15 minutes.
This LITERALLY will feel like a hot wax treatment. But it's easy and safe to do and costs next to nothing. Best of all, you can do it whenever you want, wherever you want, so long as you have a sink, thin plastic gloves, and a little mineral oil.
I hope this helps.