Friday 6 July 2012

Friends In Hard Times


This is a song I wrote almost 20 years ago now, but which remains one of my favourites. It speaks about the importance of friends who don't disappear when things get rough.  I hope every one of us has at least a few friends like these.



I will be off to Europe for a few weeks, touring with my book and vacationing with my family. I will try to keep in touch. I hope you all have a wonderful next few weeks of summer (unless you are down under, in which case I hope you are having a lovely winter).


Kevin

P.S. If you are looking for a novel to read on the beach, I have just published my first novel on Kindle. It deals with the issue of friendship in hard times, and won a 2011 Readers Favorite Book Award. It is for sale for just $1.99 at amazon. Please check it out and tell others. Proceeds from the sale of this book are being donated the Kids Help Phone - Inside a Hollow Tree (eBook)

No comments:

Post a Comment